"Amino-Acid N-Acetyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A mitochondrial matrix enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of L-GLUTAMATE to N-acetyl-L-glutamate in the presence of ACETYL-COA.
- Amino-Acid N-Acetyltransferase
- Amino Acid N Acetyltransferase
- N-Acetyltransferase, Amino-Acid
- Acetyl Coenzyme A Glutamate N-Acetyltransferase
- Acetyl Coenzyme A Glutamate N Acetyltransferase
- Amino Acid Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Amino Acid
- Acid Acetyltransferase, Amino
- N-Acetyl-L-Glutamate Synthetase
- N Acetyl L Glutamate Synthetase
- Synthetase, N-Acetyl-L-Glutamate
- N-Acetylglutamate Synthase
- N Acetylglutamate Synthase
- Synthase, N-Acetylglutamate
- N-Acetylglutamate Synthetase
- N Acetylglutamate Synthetase
- Synthetase, N-Acetylglutamate
- Acetyl CoA Glutamate N-Acetyltransferase
- Acetyl CoA Glutamate N Acetyltransferase
- Amino-Acid Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Amino-Acid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Amino-Acid N-Acetyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Amino-Acid N-Acetyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Amino-Acid N-Acetyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Amino-Acid N-Acetyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.