"Diacylglycerol O-Acyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyses the last step of the TRIACYLGLYCEROL synthesis reaction in which diacylglycerol is covalently joined to LONG-CHAIN ACYL COA to form triglyceride. It was formerly categorized as EC 220.127.116.11.
- Diacylglycerol O-Acyltransferase
- Diacylglycerol O Acyltransferase
- O-Acyltransferase, Diacylglycerol
- DAGAT Enzyme
- Palmitoyl-Coenzyme A-sn-1,2-Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase
- A-sn-1,2-Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase, Palmitoyl-Coenzyme
- Acyltransferase, Palmitoyl-Coenzyme A-sn-1,2-Diacylglycerol
- Palmitoyl Coenzyme A sn 1,2 Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase
- Diacylglycerol O-Acyltransferase 1
- Diacylglycerol O Acyltransferase 1
- O-Acyltransferase 1, Diacylglycerol
- Diglyceride Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Diglyceride
- Palmitoyl-CoA-sn-1,2-Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Palmitoyl-CoA-sn-1,2-Diacylglycerol
- Palmitoyl CoA sn 1,2 Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase
- Acyl-Coenzyme A Diacyl-glycerol Acyltransferase
- Acyl Coenzyme A Diacyl glycerol Acyltransferase
- Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Diacylglycerol
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Diacylglycerol O-Acyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Diacylglycerol O-Acyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Diacylglycerol O-Acyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Diacylglycerol O-Acyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.