Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Acetyltransferase
"Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Acetyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of acetyl groups from ACETYL CoA to acyl-carrier protein to form COENZYME A and acetyl-acyl-carrier protein.
|Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Acetyltransferase
- Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Acetyltransferase
- Acyl Carrier Protein S Acetyltransferase
- Protein S-Acetyltransferase, Acyl-Carrier
- S-Acetyltransferase, Acyl-Carrier Protein
- (Acyl-Carrier-Protein) S-Acetyltransferase
- Acetyl Coenzyme A-Acyl Carrier Protein Transacylase
- Acetyl Coenzyme A Acyl Carrier Protein Transacylase
- Acetyl-CoA Transacylase
- Acetyl CoA Transacylase
- Transacylase, Acetyl-CoA
- (Acyl-Carrier-Protein) Acetyltransferase
- Acetyl CoA-ACP Transacylase
- Acetyl CoA ACP Transacylase
- CoA-ACP Transacylase, Acetyl
- Transacylase, Acetyl CoA-ACP
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Acetyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Acetyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Acetyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acyl-Carrier Protein S-Acetyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.