Glucosamine 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase
"Glucosamine 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyses the reaction of D-glucosamine 6-phosphate with ACETYL-COA to form N-acetylglucosamine 6-phosphate.
|Glucosamine 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase
- Glucosamine 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase
- 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase, Glucosamine
- Glucosamine 6 Phosphate N Acetyltransferase
- N-Acetyltransferase, Glucosamine 6-Phosphate
- Glucosamine-Phosphate Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Glucosamine-Phosphate
- Glucosamine Phosphate Acetyltransferase
- Glucosamine-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase
- Glucosamine Phosphate N Acetyltransferase
- N-Acetyltransferase, Glucosamine-Phosphate
- Glucosamine-6-Phosphate Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Glucosamine-6-Phosphate
- Glucosamine 6 Phosphate Acetyltransferase
- Glucosamine-6-Phosphate Acetylase
- Acetylase, Glucosamine-6-Phosphate
- Glucosamine 6 Phosphate Acetylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glucosamine 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glucosamine 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glucosamine 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glucosamine 6-Phosphate N-Acetyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.