"1-Acylglycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the acyl group transfer of ACYL COA to 1-acyl-sn-glycerol 3-phosphate to generate 1,2-diacyl-sn-glycerol 3-phosphate. This enzyme has alpha, beta, gamma, delta and epsilon subunits.
- 1-Acylglycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase
- 1 Acylglycerol 3 Phosphate O Acyltransferase
- O-Acyltransferase, 1-Acylglycerol-3-Phosphate
- Acyl Coenzyme A-Monacylglycerophosphateacyltransferase
- A-Monacylglycerophosphateacyltransferase, Acyl Coenzyme
- Acyl Coenzyme A Monacylglycerophosphateacyltransferase
- Coenzyme A-Monacylglycerophosphateacyltransferase, Acyl
- Acyl CoA-1-Acyl-Syn-Glycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase
- Acyl CoA 1 Acyl Syn Glycerol 3 Phosphate O Acyltransferase
- CoA-1-Acyl-Syn-Glycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase, Acyl
- O-Acyltransferase, Acyl CoA-1-Acyl-Syn-Glycerol-3-Phosphate
- Acyl CoA-Monoacylglycerophosphateacyltransferase
- Acyl CoA Monoacylglycerophosphateacyltransferase
- CoA-Monoacylglycerophosphateacyltransferase, Acyl
- 1-Acylglycerophosphate Acyltransferase
- 1 Acylglycerophosphate Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, 1-Acylglycerophosphate
- 1 AGP Acyltransferase
1-Palmitylglycerol 3-Phosphate Acyltransferase
- 1-Palmitylglycerol 3-Phosphate Acyltransferase
- 1 Palmitylglycerol 3 Phosphate Acyltransferase
- 3-Phosphate Acyltransferase, 1-Palmitylglycerol
- Acyltransferase, 1-Palmitylglycerol 3-Phosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "1-Acylglycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "1-Acylglycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "1-Acylglycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "1-Acylglycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "1-Acylglycerol-3-Phosphate O-Acyltransferase" by people in Profiles.
Youssefian L, Touati A, Vahidnezhad H, Saeidian AH, Sotoudeh S, Zeinali S, Uitto J. Erythrokeratoderma: a manifestation associated with multiple types of ichthyoses with different gene defects. Br J Dermatol. 2018 03; 178(3):e219-e221.
Takeichi T, Sugiura K, Tso S, Simpson MA, McGrath JA, Akiyama M. Bi-allelic nonsense mutations inABHD5 underlie a mild phenotype of Dorfman-Chanarin syndrome. J Dermatol Sci. 2016 Feb; 81(2):134-6.