"Retinol O-Fatty-Acyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the acyl group transfer of acyl COENZYME A to RETINOL to generate COENZYME A and a retinyl ester.
- Retinol O-Fatty-Acyltransferase
- O-Fatty-Acyltransferase, Retinol
- Retinol O Fatty Acyltransferase
- Retinol Fatty-Acyltransferase
- Fatty-Acyltransferase, Retinol
- Retinol Fatty Acyltransferase
- Retinol Ester Synthetase
- Ester Synthetase, Retinol
- Synthetase, Retinol Ester
- Acyl CoA-Retinol Acyltransferase
- Acyl CoA Retinol Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Acyl CoA-Retinol
- CoA-Retinol Acyltransferase, Acyl
- Fatty Acyl Coenzyme A-Retinol Acyltransferase
- Fatty Acyl Coenzyme A Retinol Acyltransferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Retinol O-Fatty-Acyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Retinol O-Fatty-Acyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Retinol O-Fatty-Acyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Retinol O-Fatty-Acyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Retinol O-Fatty-Acyltransferase" by people in Profiles.