"Melanotrophs" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Neuroendocrine cells in the INTERMEDIATE LOBE OF PITUITARY. They produce MELANOCYTE STIMULATING HORMONES and other peptides from the post-translational processing of pro-opiomelanocortin (POMC).
- Pituitary MSH-Producing Cells
- MSH-Producing Cells, Pituitary
- Pituitary MSH Producing Cells
- Pituitary MSH-Producing Cell
- Pituitary Melanotropin-Producing Cells
- Melanotropin-Producing Cell, Pituitary
- Melanotropin-Producing Cells, Pituitary
- Pituitary Melanotropin Producing Cells
- Pituitary Melanotropin-Producing Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Melanotrophs".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Melanotrophs".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Melanotrophs" by people in this website by year, and whether "Melanotrophs" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.