High-Density Lipoproteins, Pre-beta
"High-Density Lipoproteins, Pre-beta" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A highly dense subclass of the high-density lipoproteins, with particle sizes below 7 nm. They are also known as nascent HDL, composed of a few APOLIPOPROTEIN A-I molecules which are complexed with PHOSPHOLIPIDS. The lipid-poor pre-beta-HDL particles serve as progenitors of HDL3 and then HDL2 after absorption of free cholesterol from cell membranes, cholesterol esterification, and acquisition of apolipoproteins A-II, Cs, and E. Pre-beta-HDL initiate the reverse cholesterol transport process from cells to liver.
|High-Density Lipoproteins, Pre-beta
- High-Density Lipoproteins, Pre-beta
- High Density Lipoproteins, Pre beta
- Lipoproteins, Pre-beta High-Density
- Pre-beta High-Density Lipoproteins
- PreBeta HDL
- Pre-beta HDL
- HDL, Pre-beta
- Pre beta HDL
- Pre-beta High-Density Lipoprotein
- High-Density Lipoprotein, Pre-beta
- Pre beta High Density Lipoprotein
- Lipoprotein, Pre-beta HDL
- HDL Lipoprotein, Pre-beta
- Lipoprotein, Pre beta HDL
- Pre-beta HDL Lipoprotein
- Nascent HDL
- HDL, Nascent
High-Density Lipoprotein, Pre-beta1
- High-Density Lipoprotein, Pre-beta1
- High Density Lipoprotein, Pre beta1
- Pre-beta1 High-Density Lipoprotein
- Pre beta1 High Density Lipoprotein
- Pre-beta1 HDL
- HDL, Pre-beta1
- Pre beta1 HDL
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "High-Density Lipoproteins, Pre-beta".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "High-Density Lipoproteins, Pre-beta".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "High-Density Lipoproteins, Pre-beta" by people in this website by year, and whether "High-Density Lipoproteins, Pre-beta" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.