Depressive Disorder, Treatment-Resistant
"Depressive Disorder, Treatment-Resistant" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Failure to respond to two or more trials of antidepressant monotherapy or failure to respond to four or more trials of different antidepressant therapies. (Campbell's Psychiatric Dictionary, 9th ed.)
|Depressive Disorder, Treatment-Resistant
- Depressive Disorder, Treatment-Resistant
- Depressive Disorder, Treatment Resistant
- Depressive Disorders, Treatment-Resistant
- Disorder, Treatment-Resistant Depressive
- Disorders, Treatment-Resistant Depressive
- Treatment-Resistant Depressive Disorder
- Treatment-Resistant Depressive Disorders
- Refractory Depression
- Depression, Refractory
- Depressions, Refractory
- Refractory Depressions
- Therapy-Resistant Depression
- Depression, Therapy-Resistant
- Depressions, Therapy-Resistant
- Therapy Resistant Depression
- Therapy-Resistant Depressions
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Depression, Treatment Resistant
- Depressions, Treatment Resistant
- Resistant Depression, Treatment
- Resistant Depressions, Treatment
- Treatment Resistant Depressions
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Depressive Disorder, Treatment-Resistant".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Depressive Disorder, Treatment-Resistant".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Depressive Disorder, Treatment-Resistant" by people in this website by year, and whether "Depressive Disorder, Treatment-Resistant" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.