"Acetyl-CoA C-Acyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzyme that catalyzes the final step of fatty acid oxidation in which ACETYL COA is released and the CoA ester of a fatty acid two carbons shorter is formed.
- Acetyl-CoA C-Acyltransferase
- Acetyl CoA C Acyltransferase
- C-Acyltransferase, Acetyl-CoA
- 2-Methylacetoacetyl CoA Thiolase
- CoA Thiolase, 2-Methylacetoacetyl
- Thiolase, 2-Methylacetoacetyl CoA
- 3-Ketoacyl CoA Thiolase
- CoA Thiolase, 3-Ketoacyl
- Thiolase, 3-Ketoacyl CoA
- beta-Ketoacyl Thiolase
- Thiolase, beta-Ketoacyl
- beta Ketoacyl Thiolase
- 3-Oxoacyl CoA Thiolase
- CoA Thiolase, 3-Oxoacyl
- Thiolase, 3-Oxoacyl CoA
- 3-Oxoacyl-Coenzyme A Thiolase
- Thiolase, 3-Oxoacyl-Coenzyme A
- Acetyl CoA Acyltransferase
- Acyltransferase, Acetyl CoA
- CoA Acyltransferase, Acetyl
- Acetyl Coenzyme A Acyltransferase
- beta Ketothiolase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acetyl-CoA C-Acyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acetyl-CoA C-Acyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acetyl-CoA C-Acyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acetyl-CoA C-Acyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.