"Administration, Inhalation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The administration of drugs by the respiratory route. It includes insufflation into the respiratory tract.
- Administration, Inhalation
- Drug Administration, Respiratory
- Administration, Respiratory Drug
- Respiratory Drug Administration
- Inhalation Drug Administration
- Drug Administration, Inhalation
- Administration, Inhalation Drug
- Inhalation Administration
Drug Aerosol Therapy
- Drug Aerosol Therapy
- Aerosol Therapy, Drug
- Therapy, Drug Aerosol
- Drug Therapy, Aerosol
- Aerosol Drug Therapy
- Therapy, Aerosol Drug
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Administration, Inhalation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Administration, Inhalation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Administration, Inhalation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Administration, Inhalation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.