"Antibodies, Anti-Idiotypic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antibodies which react with the individual structural determinants (idiotopes) on the variable region of other antibodies.
- Antibodies, Anti-Idiotypic
- Anti-Idiotypic Antibodies
- Antibodies, Anti Idiotypic
- Anti-Idiotype Antibodies
- Anti Idiotype Antibodies
- Antibodies, Anti-Idiotype
- Antigamma Globulin Antibodies
- Antibodies, Antigamma Globulin
- Globulin Antibodies, Antigamma
- Anti Antibodies
- Antibodies, Anti
- Anti-gamma Globulin Antibodies
- Anti gamma Globulin Antibodies
- Antibodies, Anti-gamma Globulin
- Globulin Antibodies, Anti-gamma
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antibodies, Anti-Idiotypic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antibodies, Anti-Idiotypic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antibodies, Anti-Idiotypic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antibodies, Anti-Idiotypic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.