"Blast Crisis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An advanced phase of chronic myelogenous leukemia, characterized by a rapid increase in the proportion of immature white blood cells (blasts) in the blood and bone marrow to greater than 30%.
- Blast Crisis
- Blast Crises
- Crises, Blast
- Crisis, Blast
- Blast Phase
- Blast Phases
- Phase, Blast
- Phases, Blast
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Blast Crisis".
- Diseases [C]
- Neoplasms [C04]
- Neoplasms by Histologic Type [C04.557]
- Leukemia [C04.557.337]
- Leukemia, Myeloid [C04.557.337.539]
- Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive [C04.557.337.539.250]
- Blast Crisis [C04.557.337.539.250.100]
- Neoplastic Processes [C04.697]
- Carcinogenesis [C04.697.098]
- Cell Transformation, Neoplastic [C04.697.098.500]
- Blast Crisis [C04.697.098.500.110]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Hematologic Diseases [C15.378]
- Bone Marrow Diseases [C15.378.190]
- Myeloproliferative Disorders [C15.378.190.636]
- Leukemia, Myelogenous, Chronic, BCR-ABL Positive [C15.378.190.636.370]
- Blast Crisis [C15.378.190.636.370.100]
- Pathological Conditions, Signs and Symptoms [C23]
- Pathologic Processes [C23.550]
- Neoplastic Processes [C23.550.727]
- Carcinogenesis [C23.550.727.098]
- Cell Transformation, Neoplastic [C23.550.727.098.500]
- Blast Crisis [C23.550.727.098.500.110]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Blast Crisis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Blast Crisis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Blast Crisis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.