"Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of CARDIAC MUSCLE disease, characterized by left and/or right ventricular hypertrophy (HYPERTROPHY, LEFT VENTRICULAR; HYPERTROPHY, RIGHT VENTRICULAR), frequent asymmetrical involvement of the HEART SEPTUM, and normal or reduced left ventricular volume. Risk factors include HYPERTENSION; AORTIC STENOSIS; and gene MUTATION; (FAMILIAL HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY).
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic
- Cardiomyopathies, Hypertrophic
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic Obstructive
- Cardiomyopathies, Hypertrophic Obstructive
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathies
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
- Obstructive Cardiomyopathies, Hypertrophic
- Obstructive Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.