Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate
"Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A four-year program in nursing education in a college or university leading to a B.S.N. (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). Graduates are eligible for state examination for licensure as RN (Registered Nurse).
|Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate
- Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate
- External Degree Programs, Nursing
- Nursing Education, Baccalaureate
- Baccalaureate Nursing Education
- Baccalaureate Nursing Educations
- Education, Baccalaureate Nursing
- Educations, Baccalaureate Nursing
- Nursing Educations, Baccalaureate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.