"Thioredoxin-Disulfide Reductase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A FLAVOPROTEIN enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of THIOREDOXINS to thioredoxin disulfide in the presence of NADP+. It was formerly listed as EC 126.96.36.199
- Thioredoxin-Disulfide Reductase
- Reductase, Thioredoxin-Disulfide
- Thioredoxin Disulfide Reductase
- Thioredoxin Reductase (NADPH)
- Thioredoxin Reductase
- Reductase, Thioredoxin
- NADP-Thioredoxin Reductase
- NADP Thioredoxin Reductase
- Reductase, NADP-Thioredoxin
- NADPH-Thioredoxin Reductase
- NADPH Thioredoxin Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-Thioredoxin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thioredoxin-Disulfide Reductase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thioredoxin-Disulfide Reductase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thioredoxin-Disulfide Reductase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thioredoxin-Disulfide Reductase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.