"Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A complex systemic syndrome with inflammatory and autoimmune components that affect the skin, fascia, muscle, nerve, blood vessels, lung, and heart. Diagnostic features generally include EOSINOPHILIA, myalgia severe enough to limit usual activities of daily living, and the absence of coexisting infectious, autoimmune or other conditions that may induce eosinophilia. Biopsy of affected tissue reveals a microangiopathy associated with diffuse inflammation involving connective tissue. (From Spitzer et al., J Rheumatol Suppl 1996 Oct;46:73-9; Blackburn WD, Semin Arthritis Rheum 1997 Jun;26(6):788-93)
- Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome
- Eosinophilia Myalgia Syndrome
- Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndromes
- Syndrome, Eosinophilia-Myalgia
- Syndromes, Eosinophilia-Myalgia
Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome, L-Tryptophan-Related
- Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome, L-Tryptophan-Related
- Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndromes, L-Tryptophan-Related
- L-Tryptophan-Related Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndromes
- Syndrome, L-Tryptophan-Related Eosinophilia-Myalgia
- Syndromes, L-Tryptophan-Related Eosinophilia-Myalgia
- Syndrome, Eosinophilia-Myalgia, L-Tryptophan-Related
- L-Tryptophan-Related Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Eosinophilia-Myalgia Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.