"Porokeratosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A heritable disorder of faulty keratinization characterized by the proliferation of abnormal clones of KERATINOCYTES and lesions showing varying atrophic patches surrounded by an elevated, keratotic border. These keratotic lesions can progress to overt cutaneous neoplasm. Several clinical variants are recognized, including porokeratosis of Mibelli, linear porokeratosis, disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis, palmoplantar porokeratosis, and punctate porokeratosis.
- Porokeratosis, Palmoplantar
- Palmoplantar Porokeratosis
- Keratoderma Palmoplantar, Punctate Type 2
- Porokeratosis Plantaris, Palmaris, Et Disseminata
- Porokeratosis Plantaris Palmaris et Disseminata
- Porokeratosis, Palmar, Plantar, And Disseminated 1
- Porokeratosis Palmaris et Plantaris Disseminata
- Type 2 Punctate PPK
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Porokeratosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Porokeratosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Porokeratosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Porokeratosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.