"Lipopolysaccharide Receptors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Glycolipid-anchored membrane glycoproteins expressed on cells of the myelomonocyte lineage including MONOCYTES; MACROPHAGES; and some GRANULOCYTES. They function as receptors for the complex of lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and LPS-binding protein.
- Lipopolysaccharide Receptors
- Lipoglycan Receptor
- Receptor, Lipoglycan
- Receptors, Lipopolysaccharide
- CD14 Antigens
- Antigens, CD14
- LPS Receptor
- Receptor, LPS
- CD14 Monocyte Differentiation Antigen
- CD14 Antigen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lipopolysaccharide Receptors".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.395.550.448]
- Lipopolysaccharide Receptors [D12.776.395.550.448.100]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Lipid-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484.500]
- Lipopolysaccharide Receptors [D12.776.543.484.500.100]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.550.418]
- Lipopolysaccharide Receptors [D12.776.543.550.418.100]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Lipopolysaccharide Receptors [D12.776.543.750.705.045]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, Differentiation, Myelomonocytic [D23.050.301.264.900]
- Lipopolysaccharide Receptors [D23.050.301.264.900.045]
- Biomarkers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, Differentiation, Myelomonocytic [D220.127.116.110]
- Lipopolysaccharide Receptors [D18.104.22.1680.045]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lipopolysaccharide Receptors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lipopolysaccharide Receptors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Lipopolysaccharide Receptors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.