PAX5 Transcription Factor
"PAX5 Transcription Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A paired box transcription factor that is essential for CELL DIFFERENTIATION of B-LYMPHOCYTES. It functions both as a transcriptional activator and repressor to mediate B-cell commitment.
|PAX5 Transcription Factor
- PAX5 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, PAX5
- B-Cell-Specific Activator Protein
- B Cell Specific Activator Protein
- Transcription Factor PAX5
- PAX5, Transcription Factor
- Paired Box 5 Protein
- B Cell-Specific Transcription Factor
- B Cell Specific Transcription Factor
- Early B Cell-Specific Binding Protein-1
- Early B Cell Specific Binding Protein 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "PAX5 Transcription Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "PAX5 Transcription Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "PAX5 Transcription Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "PAX5 Transcription Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.