"Chemokine CXCL10" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A CXC chemokine that is induced by GAMMA-INTERFERON and is chemotactic for MONOCYTES and T-LYMPHOCYTES. It has specificity for the CXCR3 RECEPTOR.
- Chemokine CXCL10
- CXCL10, Chemokine
- Cytokine IP-10 Protein
- Cytokine IP 10 Protein
- IP-10 Protein, Cytokine
- Interferon-Inducible Protein 10
- Interferon Inducible Protein 10
- CXC Chemokine IP-10
- CXC Chemokine IP 10
- Chemokine IP-10, CXC
- Small Inducible Cytokine B10
- IFN-gamma-Inducible Protein, 10 kDa
- IFN gamma Inducible Protein, 10 kDa
- CXCL10 Chemokine
- Chemokine, CXCL10
- gammaIP-10 Protein
- gammaIP 10 Protein
- Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 10
- Interferon-gamma-Inducible Protein of 10 kDa
- Interferon gamma Inducible Protein of 10 kDa
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemokine CXCL10".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemokine CXCL10".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemokine CXCL10" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemokine CXCL10" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.