"Chemokine CXCL5" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A CXC chemokine that is predominantly expressed in EPITHELIAL CELLS. It has specificity for the CXCR2 RECEPTORS and is involved in the recruitment and activation of NEUTROPHILS.
- Chemokine CXCL5
- CXCL5, Chemokine
- Epithelial-Cell-Derived Neutrophil Attractant-78
- Epithelial Cell Derived Neutrophil Attractant 78
- Neutrophil Attractant-78, Epithelial-Cell-Derived
- ENA-78 Chemokine
- ENA 78 Chemokine
- Endothelial Neutrophil-Activating Peptide 78
- Endothelial Neutrophil Activating Peptide 78
- Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 5 Protein
- CXCL5 Chemokine
- Chemokine, CXCL5
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemokine CXCL5".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemokine CXCL5".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemokine CXCL5" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemokine CXCL5" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.