"Chemokine CCL8" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A monocyte chemoattractant protein that attracts MONOCYTES; LYMPHOCYTES; BASOPHILS; and EOSINOPHILS. Chemokine CCL8 has specificity for CCR3 RECEPTORS and CCR5 RECEPTORS.
- Chemokine CCL8
- CCL8, Chemokine
- Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-2
- Chemoattractant Protein-2, Monocyte
- Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein 2
- Protein-2, Monocyte Chemoattractant
- CCL8 Chemokine
- Chemokine, CCL8
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein-2
- Chemotactic Protein-2, Monocyte
- Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 2
- Protein-2, Monocyte Chemotactic
- Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 8
- Monocyte Chemotactic Activating Factor-2
- Monocyte Chemotactic Activating Factor 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemokine CCL8".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemokine CCL8".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemokine CCL8" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemokine CCL8" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.