Connective Tissue Growth Factor
"Connective Tissue Growth Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A CCN protein family member that regulates a variety of extracellular functions including CELL ADHESION; CELL MIGRATION; and EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX synthesis. It is found in hypertrophic CHONDROCYTES where it may play a role in CHONDROGENESIS and endochondral ossification.
|Connective Tissue Growth Factor
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor
- Hypertrophic Chondrocyte-Specific Protein 24
- Hypertrophic Chondrocyte Specific Protein 24
- IGF-Binding Protein-Related Protein-2
- IGF Binding Protein Related Protein 2
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 8
- Insulin Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 8
- CCN2 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Connective Tissue Growth Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Connective Tissue Growth Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Connective Tissue Growth Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "Connective Tissue Growth Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.