"Cyclic AMP" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An adenine nucleotide containing one phosphate group which is esterified to both the 3'- and 5'-positions of the sugar moiety. It is a second messenger and a key intracellular regulator, functioning as a mediator of activity for a number of hormones, including epinephrine, glucagon, and ACTH.
- Cyclic AMP
- AMP, Cyclic
- Adenosine Cyclic-3',5'-Monophosphate
- Cyclic-3',5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine
- Adenosine Cyclic Monophosphate
- Cyclic Monophosphate, Adenosine
- Monophosphate, Adenosine Cyclic
- Adenosine Cyclic 3,5 Monophosphate
- Adenosine Cyclic 3',5'-Monophosphate
- 3',5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine Cyclic
- Adenosine Cyclic 3',5' Monophosphate
- Cyclic 3',5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cyclic AMP".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cyclic AMP".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cyclic AMP" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cyclic AMP" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.