"Clodronic Acid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A diphosphonate which affects calcium metabolism. It inhibits bone resorption and soft tissue calcification.
- Clodronic Acid
- Acid, Clodronic
- Dichloromethane Diphosphonate
- Diphosphonate, Dichloromethane
- Dichloromethanediphosphonic Acid
- Acid, Dichloromethanediphosphonic
- Dichloromethylene Biphosphonate
- Biphosphonate, Dichloromethylene
- Dichloromethylene Diphosphonate
- Diphosphonate, Dichloromethylene
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Clodronic Acid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Clodronic Acid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Clodronic Acid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Clodronic Acid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.