"NAD" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A coenzyme composed of ribosylnicotinamide 5'-diphosphate coupled to adenosine 5'-phosphate by pyrophosphate linkage. It is found widely in nature and is involved in numerous enzymatic reactions in which it serves as an electron carrier by being alternately oxidized (NAD+) and reduced (NADH). (Dorland, 27th ed)
- Dihydronicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
- Adenine Dinucleotide, Dihydronicotinamide
- Dinucleotide, Dihydronicotinamide Adenine
- Diphosphopyridine Nucleotide
- Nucleotide, Diphosphopyridine
- Nicotinamide-Adenine Dinucleotide
- Dinucleotide, Nicotinamide-Adenine
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
- Coenzyme I
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NAD".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NAD".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NAD" by people in this website by year, and whether "NAD" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.