"Polynucleotide 5'-Hydroxyl-Kinase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of a phosphate group to the 5'-terminal hydroxyl groups of DNA and RNA. EC 18.104.22.168.
- Polynucleotide 5'-Hydroxyl-Kinase
- 5'-Hydroxyl-Kinase, Polynucleotide
- DNA 5'-Hydroxylkinase
- 5'-Hydroxylkinase, DNA
- DNA 5' Hydroxylkinase
- DNA Kinase
- Kinase, DNA
- Polynucleotide Hydroxykinase
- Hydroxykinase, Polynucleotide
- Polynucleotide Hydroxylkinase
- Hydroxylkinase, Polynucleotide
- Polynucleotide Kinase
- Kinase, Polynucleotide
- 5'-Hydroxylpolynucleotide Kinase
- 5' Hydroxylpolynucleotide Kinase
- Kinase, 5'-Hydroxylpolynucleotide
- Polynucleotide 5'-Hydroxyl Kinase
- 5'-Hydroxyl Kinase, Polynucleotide
- Kinase, Polynucleotide 5'-Hydroxyl
- Polynucleotide 5' Hydroxyl Kinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Polynucleotide 5'-Hydroxyl-Kinase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Polynucleotide 5'-Hydroxyl-Kinase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Polynucleotide 5'-Hydroxyl-Kinase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Polynucleotide 5'-Hydroxyl-Kinase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.