"Neprilysin" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Enzyme that is a major constituent of kidney brush-border membranes and is also present to a lesser degree in the brain and other tissues. It preferentially catalyzes cleavage at the amino group of hydrophobic residues of the B-chain of insulin as well as opioid peptides and other biologically active peptides. The enzyme is inhibited primarily by EDTA, phosphoramidon, and thiorphan and is reactivated by zinc. Neprilysin is identical to common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA Antigen), an important marker in the diagnosis of human acute lymphocytic leukemia. There is no relationship with CALLA PLANT.
- CALLA Antigen
- Enkephalinase 24.11
- Kidney-Brush-Border Neutral Proteinase
- Kidney Brush Border Neutral Proteinase
- Neutral Proteinase, Kidney-Brush-Border
- Membrane Metallo-Endopeptidase
- Membrane Metallo Endopeptidase
- Metallo-Endopeptidase, Membrane
- Neutral Endopeptidase
- Endopeptidase, Neutral
- Neutral Endopeptidase 24.11
- Endopeptidase 24.11, Neutral
- Thermolysin-Like Metalloendopeptidase
- Metalloendopeptidase, Thermolysin-Like
- Thermolysin Like Metalloendopeptidase
- YGG-Forming Enzyme
- Enzyme, YGG-Forming
- YGG Forming Enzyme
- Common Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Antigens
- Antigens, Leukemia, Common Acute Lymphoblastic
- CD10 Antigen
- Antigen, CD10
- Antigens, CD10
- CD10 Antigens
- Endopeptidase 24.11
- Enkephalin Dipeptidyl Carboxypeptidase
- Carboxypeptidase, Enkephalin Dipeptidyl
- Dipeptidyl Carboxypeptidase, Enkephalin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neprilysin".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neprilysin".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neprilysin" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neprilysin" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.