"Parkinsonian Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of disorders which feature impaired motor control characterized by bradykinesia, MUSCLE RIGIDITY; TREMOR; and postural instability. Parkinsonian diseases are generally divided into primary parkinsonism (see PARKINSON DISEASE), secondary parkinsonism (see PARKINSON DISEASE, SECONDARY) and inherited forms. These conditions are associated with dysfunction of dopaminergic or closely related motor integration neuronal pathways in the BASAL GANGLIA.
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Parkinsonian Syndrome
- Parkinsonian Syndromes
- Parkinsonian Diseases
Autosomal Recessive Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Autosomal Recessive Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Chromosome 6-Linked Autosomal Recessive Parkinsonism
- Chromosome 6 Linked Autosomal Recessive Parkinsonism
- Familial Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Recessive
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Recessive
- Juvenile Parkinsonism, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinsonism, Early Onset, with Diurnal Fluctuation
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinson Disease 2, Autosomal Recessive Juvenile
- Parkinsonism, Early-Onset, With Diurnal Fluctuation
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinson Disease 2
- Parkinson Disease Autosomal Recessive, Early Onset
- Autosomal Recesssive Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Parkinson Disease, Familial, Autosomal Recessive
- Parkinsonism, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonisms
- Parkinsonisms, Experimental
- Parkinson Disease, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonism, MPTP-Induced
- Experimental Parkinsonism, MPTP Induced
- Parkinsonism, MPTP-Induced Experimental
- MPTP-Induced Experimental Parkinsonism
- MPTP Induced Experimental Parkinsonism
- Experimental Parkinson Disease
- Diseases, Experimental Parkinson
- Experimental Parkinson Diseases
- Parkinson Diseases, Experimental
- Experimental Parkinsonism
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile
- Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Juvenile Parkinsonisms
- Parkinsonisms, Juvenile
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease
Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinson Disease
- Juvenile Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Dominant
- Parkinsonism, Juvenile, Autosomal Dominant
- Parkinson Disease, Autosomal Dominant. Juvenile
- Parkinson Disease, Juvenile, Autosomal Dominant
- Autosomal Dominant Juvenile Parkinsonism
- Juvenile Parkinsonism, Autosomal Dominant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Parkinsonian Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Parkinsonian Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Parkinsonian Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Parkinsonian Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Parkinsonian Disorders" by people in Profiles.
Miranda M, Harmuth F, Bustamante ML, Rossi M, Sturm M, Magnusson ?T, Bauer P, Klockgether T, Ramirez A. Intermediate phenotype of ATP13A2 mutation in two Chilean siblings: Towards a continuum between parkinsonism and hereditary spastic paraplegia. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2020 12; 81:45-47.
Chang RS, Poon WS. "Triggers" for referral to neurology palliative care service. Ann Palliat Med. 2018 Jul; 7(3):289-295.
Chang RS, Leung CY, Leong HS. Bilateral Striatopallidodentate Calcinosis associated with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Case report and review of literature. J Neurol Sci. 2015 Nov 15; 358(1-2):518-9.
Peeraully T. Multiple system atrophy. Semin Neurol. 2014 Apr; 34(2):174-81.
Pattarini R, Rong Y, Shepherd KR, Jiao Y, Qu C, Smeyne RJ, Morgan JI. Long-lasting transcriptional refractoriness triggered by a single exposure to 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyrimidine. Neuroscience. 2012 Jul 12; 214:84-105.
Collins LE, Sager TN, Sams AG, Pennarola A, Port RG, Shahriari M, Salamone JD. The novel adenosine A2A antagonist Lu AA47070 reverses the motor and motivational effects produced by dopamine D2 receptor blockade. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2012 Jan; 100(3):498-505.
Henry J, Smeyne RJ, Jang H, Miller B, Okun MS. Parkinsonism and neurological manifestations of influenza throughout the 20th and 21st centuries. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2010 Nov; 16(9):566-71.
Phani S, Gonye G, Iacovitti L. VTA neurons show a potentially protective transcriptional response to MPTP. Brain Res. 2010 Jul 9; 1343:1-13.
Gerecke KM, Jiao Y, Pani A, Pagala V, Smeyne RJ. Exercise protects against MPTP-induced neurotoxicity in mice. Brain Res. 2010 Jun 23; 1341:72-83.
Guilarte TR, Burton NC, McGlothan JL, Verina T, Zhou Y, Alexander M, Pham L, Griswold M, Wong DF, Syversen T, Schneider JS. Impairment of nigrostriatal dopamine neurotransmission by manganese is mediated by pre-synaptic mechanism(s): implications to manganese-induced parkinsonism. J Neurochem. 2008 Dec; 107(5):1236-47.