Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins
"Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A conserved class of proteins that control APOPTOSIS in both VERTEBRATES and INVERTEBRATES. IAP proteins interact with and inhibit CASPASES, and they function as ANTI-APOPTOTIC PROTEINS. The protein class is defined by an approximately 80-amino acid motif called the baculoviral inhibitor of apoptosis repeat; some members have ubiquitin-protein ligase activity.
|Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins
- Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins
- Apoptosis Proteins Inhibitor
- Inhibitor-Of-Apoptosis Protein
- Inhibitor Of Apoptosis Protein
- Baculoviral Inhibitor Of Apoptosis Repeat Proteins
- IAP Repeat Containing Proteins
- IAP Protein (Apoptosis)
Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 2 Protein
- Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 2 Protein
- Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing 2 Protein
- Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis 1 Protein
- IAP2 Protein
- c-IAP1 Protein
- cIAP1 Protein
- Inhibitor of Apoptosis 2 Protein
- BIRC2 Protein
- Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins" by people in this website by year, and whether "Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.