"Wnt1 Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A proto-oncogene protein and member of the Wnt family of proteins. It is expressed in the caudal MIDBRAIN and is essential for proper development of the entire mid-/hindbrain region.
- Wnt1 Protein
- Wnt1 Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, Wnt1
- Wnt1 Proto Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein Wnt-1
- Proto Oncogene Protein Wnt 1
- Wnt-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Wnt-1 Protein
- Wnt 1 Protein
- c-int Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein Int-1
- Int-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto Oncogene Protein Int 1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Wnt1 Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Wnt1 Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Wnt1 Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Wnt1 Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.