"Cholestanetriol 26-Monooxygenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An NAPH-dependent cytochrome P450 enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of the side chain of sterol intermediates such as the 27-hydroxylation of 5-beta-cholestane-3-alpha,7-alpha,12-alpha-triol.
- Cholestanetriol 26-Monooxygenase
- Cholestanetriol 26 Monooxygenase
- C27-Steroid 26-Hydroxylase
- C27 Steroid 26 Hydroxylase
- Cytochrome P-450 Sterol 26-Hydroxylase
- Cytochrome P 450 Sterol 26 Hydroxylase
- 5-beta-Cholestane-3-alpha,7-alpha,12-alpha-triol 27-Hydroxylase
- Steroid 27-Hydroxylase
- Steroid 27 Hydroxylase
- Sterol 27-Hydroxylase
- Sterol 27 Hydroxylase
- Vitamin D3 25-Hydroxylase
- Vitamin D3 25 Hydroxylase
- Sterol 26-Hydroxylase
- Sterol 26 Hydroxylase
- Steroid 25-Hydroxylase
- Steroid 25 Hydroxylase
- Cytochrome P-450 Steroid 27-Hydroxylase
- Cytochrome P 450 Steroid 27 Hydroxylase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cholestanetriol 26-Monooxygenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cholestanetriol 26-Monooxygenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cholestanetriol 26-Monooxygenase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cholestanetriol 26-Monooxygenase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.