GTP-Binding Protein Regulators
"GTP-Binding Protein Regulators" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins that regulate the signaling activity of GTP-BINDING PROTEINS. They are divided into three categories depending upon whether they stimulate GTPase activity (GTPASE-ACTIVATING PROTEINS), inhibit release of GDP; (GUANINE NUCLEOTIDE DISSOCIATION INHIBITORS); or exchange GTP for GDP; (GUANINE NUCLEOTIDE EXCHANGE FACTORS).
|GTP-Binding Protein Regulators
- GTP-Binding Protein Regulators
- GTP Binding Protein Regulators
- Regulators, GTP-Binding Protein
- Regulating Factors, GTP-Binding Protein
- Regulating Factors, GTP Binding Protein
- Regulators, G-Protein Signaling
- Regulators, G Protein Signaling
- Regulating Factors, G-Protein
- G-Protein Regulating Factors
- G Protein Regulating Factors
- G-Protein Signaling Regulators
- G Protein Signaling Regulators
- Signaling Regulators, G-Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "GTP-Binding Protein Regulators".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "GTP-Binding Protein Regulators".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "GTP-Binding Protein Regulators" by people in this website by year, and whether "GTP-Binding Protein Regulators" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.