"raf Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A family of closely-related serine-threonine kinases that were originally identified as the cellular homologs of the retrovirus-derived V-RAF KINASES. They are MAP kinase kinase kinases that play important roles in SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION.
- raf Kinases
- Kinases, raf
- raf Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, raf
- raf Proto Oncogene Proteins
- raf MAP Kinase Kinase Kinases
- raf Serine-Theonine Protein Kinases
- raf Serine Theonine Protein Kinases
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins raf
- Proteins raf, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins raf
mil-raf Protein Kinases
- mil-raf Protein Kinases
- Kinases, mil-raf Protein
- Protein Kinases, mil-raf
- mil raf Protein Kinases
- MIL-RAF Proteins
- MIL RAF Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "raf Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "raf Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "raf Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "raf Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.