"Interleukin-3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A multilineage cell growth factor secreted by LYMPHOCYTES; EPITHELIAL CELLS; and ASTROCYTES which stimulates clonal proliferation and differentiation of various types of blood and tissue cells.
- Interleukin 3
- Mast-Cell Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Multipotential Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Multipotential Colony Stimulating Factor
- Erythrocyte Burst-Promoting Factor
- Erythrocyte Burst Promoting Factor
- Burst-Promoting Factor, Erythrocyte
- Burst Promoting Factor, Erythrocyte
- Colony-Stimulating Factor 2 Alpha
- Colony-Stimulating Factor, Mast-Cell
- Colony Stimulating Factor, Mast Cell
- Colony-Stimulating Factor, Multipotential
- Colony Stimulating Factor, Multipotential
- Eosinophil-Mast Cell Growth-Factor
- Eosinophil Mast Cell Growth Factor
- Hematopoietin 2
- P-Cell Stimulating Factor
- P Cell Stimulating Factor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-3".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interleukin-3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.