Non-Neuronal Cholinergic System
"Non-Neuronal Cholinergic System" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The system of ACETYLCHOLINE-synthesizing enzymes, transporters, receptors and degrading enzymes that characterize non-neuronal cholinergic cells such as airway and skin EPITHELIAL CELLS.
|Non-Neuronal Cholinergic System
- Non-Neuronal Cholinergic System
- Cholinergic System, Non-Neuronal
- Cholinergic Systems, Non-Neuronal
- Non Neuronal Cholinergic System
- Non-Neuronal Cholinergic Systems
- Nonneuronal Cholinergic System
- Cholinergic System, Nonneuronal
- Cholinergic Systems, Nonneuronal
- Nonneuronal Cholinergic Systems
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Non-Neuronal Cholinergic System".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Non-Neuronal Cholinergic System".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Non-Neuronal Cholinergic System" by people in this website by year, and whether "Non-Neuronal Cholinergic System" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.