Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A serine-threonine kinase that contains a C2 DOMAIN and PLECKSTRIN HOMOLOGY DOMAIN. It also has activity as a GTPASE-ACTIVATING PROTEIN for RAC1 PROTEIN and CDC42 PROTEIN. It functions as a negative regulator of CELL PROLIFERATION and NEOPLASTIC CELL TRANSFORMATION and is commonly fused with cellular abl protein to form BCR-ABL FUSION PROTEINS in PHILADELPHIA CHROMOSOME positive LEUKEMIA patients.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c bcr
- c-bcr, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-bcr
- Proto Oncogene Protein c bcr
- c-bcr, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Breakpoint Cluster Region Protein
- c-bcr Proteins
- c bcr Proteins
- c-bcr Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, c-bcr
- c bcr Proto Oncogene Proteins
- bcr Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, bcr
- bcr Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein bcr
- Proto Oncogene Protein bcr
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcr" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.