AMP-Activated Protein Kinases
"AMP-Activated Protein Kinases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Intracellular signaling protein kinases that play a signaling role in the regulation of cellular energy metabolism. Their activity largely depends upon the concentration of cellular AMP which is increased under conditions of low energy or metabolic stress. AMP-activated protein kinases modify enzymes involved in LIPID METABOLISM, which in turn provide substrates needed to convert AMP into ATP.
|AMP-Activated Protein Kinases
- AMP-Activated Protein Kinases
- AMP Activated Protein Kinases
- AMP-Activated Kinase
- AMP Activated Kinase
- AMP-Activated Protein Kinase
- AMP Activated Protein Kinase
- 5'-AMP-Activated Protein Kinase
- 5' AMP Activated Protein Kinase
AMP-Activated Protein Kinase alpha Subunits
- AMP-Activated Protein Kinase alpha Subunits
- AMP Activated Protein Kinase alpha Subunits
- AMP-Activated Protein Kinase alpha Subunit
- AMP Activated Protein Kinase alpha Subunit
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "AMP-Activated Protein Kinases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "AMP-Activated Protein Kinases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "AMP-Activated Protein Kinases" by people in this website by year, and whether "AMP-Activated Protein Kinases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.