Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-jun
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-jun" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cellular DNA-binding proteins encoded by the c-jun genes (GENES, JUN). They are involved in growth-related transcriptional control. There appear to be three distinct functions: dimerization (with c-fos), DNA-binding, and transcriptional activation. Oncogenic transformation can take place by constitutive expression of c-jun.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-jun
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-jun
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c jun
- c-jun Proteins
- c jun Proteins
- fos-Associated Protein p39
- fos Associated Protein p39
- jun Proto-Oncogene Product p39
- jun Proto Oncogene Product p39
- jun Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- jun Proto Oncogene Proteins
- p39 c-jun
- p39 c jun
- Proto-Oncogene Products c-jun
- Proto Oncogene Products c jun
- c-fos-Associated Protein p39
- c fos Associated Protein p39
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins jun
- Proto Oncogene Proteins jun
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-jun".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-jun".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-jun" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-jun" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.